Monday, February 21, 2011

" Hey, Soul Sister "





















This cake banner was totally inspired by the kids singing this song over and over as we drive in our cars going to tennis, soccer, gymnastic, dancing lessons.  As I write... guess what is playing ? You guessed it. " Hey Soul Sister. "

Kameo even has it as a ring tone on her cell phone.



I have added pictures of our families so you can get to know us ! Kameo comes from a Teaching and Real Estate back ground and I come from a Restaurant and Real Estate Background.

We are two very busy moms trying to find the time to do it all.

Thanks for stopping by ! 





3 comments:

  1. Love it! That was the song that was playing during my c-section, I always smile when it comes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacin!

    Jen~ " Ohhhh, how sweet!" Love it ! Such a great up beat song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now a new follower. Looking forward to more posts from you, very cute cake banner. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Jess @ makingoverthemartins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete